The products from DEQX is where we started and is the heart and soul of our passion for active audio systems. The HDP-4 Preamp Processors well and truly take centre stage. The HDP-4 are stereo digital processors offering DEQX's patented speaker and room correction technology. The HDP-4 has the following inputs, digital: SPDIF (RCA, BNC, Toslink), AES/EBU (XLR) and analog: unbalanced (RCA), balanced (XLR). Standard analog outputs are single ended (RCA) and balanced (XLR). A USB audio connection can be added as an option.
When can demonstrate the following DEQX based configurations:
- 2-way with and with out sub woofers
- 2-way comparison between active and passive crossover
- 3-way full range (Takandi System)
- 3-way with active subs
- 4-way requires an HDP-4 + HDP-Express II
- Home theatre with fully active Left, Centre and Right channels
Please note that not all of these configurations are on permanent display but can be setup for demonstration when requested.
For a demonstration please contact Mark.
Phone: 0427 053 770
Please don't hesitate to contact us about a HDP-4/Express II package that meets your requirements.